LTS graduates who have completed Phase #2, are invited to join our Open Sculling Program and continue gaining physical fitness and sculling skills through technique-focused coaching. If you transition directly from LTS Phase #2 to Open Sculling Program, the Open Sculling seasonal rowing fees apply, although these may be prorated, if joining mid-season.
Is a Learn-to-scull class right for me?
There is no training or fitness level necessary for this class, but sculling requires a certain about of mobility to enter and exit the boat safely. If you are able to get down to the floor in a sitting position using only one hand, and then get back up again, you should be fine. If you have difficulties with this maneuver, you may want to take a mobility course (e.g., yoga, tai chi, etc.) to improve your flexibility before enrolling in the class. If you have questions, please contact a coach (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Sign up early, Classes fill fast!
- $300 for the 6-week program or $225 for Students (college, professional & graduate students) and Veterans
- AARC endeavors to make rowing accessible to the broad community. To support participation, scholarships are available to those with financial need.
Please review our refund policy carefully before registering for a learning program.
- If you withdraw from a class 28 or more days (4 weeks) before the first day of a class, you will receive a refund minus a $25.00 processing fee.
- If you withdraw from a class 21-27 (3-4 weeks) days before the start date of a class, you will receive a refund minus a $50.00 processing fee or credit for another class (in the same year, if space is available), minus a $50.00 processing fee.
- If you withdraw from a class less than 21 days (20 days or less) before the first day of the class, you will receive credit for another class (in the same year, if space is available), minus a $50.00 processing fee.
- NO REFUNDS OR CREDITS WILL BE GIVEN ON OR AFTER THE START DATE OF THE PROGRAM. (Exceptions may be made due to injury)
- No credits will be carried to the following year.
2023 LTS Class Registration
To register, click on the button for the appropriate session in the table below
If a session is full, you may place yourself on a waitlist